Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Journal #7

Nanny and Janie had been butting heads ever since Janie was old enough to talk back. Janie never really liked her grandma, she never liked the life her Grandma wanted to give her or what she was trying to do for her. Janie wanted her own life, but she did not stick up for herself and ended up marrying a man that she did not love.

"De Lawd will provide fuh yuh Janie. he is goin' tuh lift de burden on muh soul. Yuh is goin' to marry Logan."
" No i ain't, I ain't gonna do nothin lak that. Yuh ain't got tuh tell me what tuh do. Ah'm a women, Ah is going tuh do it my way now. He look like a burned log in the fire. He ain't tuh one fo' me." Jaine replied.
The old broad sat up straight as a rod and put her foot down. She shook with anger from deep within.
"Yuh tryin' to break mah heart? I is only wantin' whats de best fuh yuh. Yuh ain't got no sense in dat head o yuhs." Nanny said.
"I ain't gonna do it, Ah'm a goin' tuh go out with whom ever i wanna Nanny, I is git the right tuh choosea fuh muhself."
"If yuh ain't gonna marry him yuh can jus' git and go outta mah house."

No comments:

Post a Comment